Heavyocity Vocal Tools Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

Vocalise 3 and Mozaic Voices are now at 50% off.   I don't remember ever seeing any Heavyocity library go lower than half price.    But maybe somebody can educate me. 

The good news about this is that you don't have to stress about taking advantage of these deals right now.   They will come again.  

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Vocalise 3 and Mozaic Voices are now at 50% off.   I don't remember ever seeing any Heavyocity library go lower than half price.    But maybe somebody can educate me. 

The good news about this is that you don't have to stress about taking advantage of these deals right now.   They will come again.  

Vocalise 3 is 119$ regular price, so 49$ is more than 50% off.

46 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

You are right.

I should have  said that I've never seen a Vocalise library sell for less than $49.

The other two Vocalise libraries came out at $119 for a while and eventually went down to a $99 list.  

All the Gravity packs evntually go for $99.

3 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

You are right.

I should have  said that I've never seen a Vocalise library sell for less than $49.

The other two Vocalise libraries came out at $119 for a while and eventually went down to a $99 list.  

All the Gravity packs evntually go for $99.

Heavyocity themselves often give you another 10% off if you buy three. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 6:25 PM, Yan Filiatrault said:
On 7/25/2023 at 5:20 PM, Reid Rosefelt said:

Vocalise 3 and Mozaic Voices are now at 50% off(...)

Are you still seeing $49? I see they've corrected the price for Vocalise 3 back to 33% off here. I was just about to buy it but for this price it's a pass for me.