UVI Releases Effect Bundle and a new optical compressor

Brian Lawler

I own four of the 10 in the bundle.   When I first looked at my account I thought my price was $90, but it's $90 off, so my deal is $109.   A fair price I guess to get 60% of the bundle, but of course they are the ones I had the least interest in, except for Shade.  That one looks rather unique.

Edited by Brian Lawler

looks like those who invested in the FL/UVI Power Bundle from earlier this year get zilch.

These never got added to your UVI account, you just got iLok licences - I emailed support at the time and they said weren't added to your account "by design" for "technical reasons"

Meaning they won't qualify for upgrades either I suspect ?

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, simon said:

looks like those who invested in the FL/UVI Power Bundle from earlier this year get zilch.

These never got added to your UVI account, you just got iLok licences - I emailed support at the time and they said weren't added to your account "by design" for "technical reasons"

Meaning they won't qualify for upgrades either I suspect ?

You could contact support and share the information you get from them. It will not hurt to ask. 

• Great Idea 1

30 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I own four of the 10 in the bundle.   When I first looked at my account I thought my price was $90, but it's $90 off, so my deal is $109.   A fair price I guess to get 60% of the bundle, but of course they are the ones I had the least interest in, except for Shade.  That one looks rather unique.

Hmmmm ... my upgrade is $150 and I own 6 of the 10?!

42 minutes ago, kevin H said:

For me it reduces bundle to $19 total

If you don't mind me asking, how many of the 10 do you already own ?

I'm only missing Drum Replacer, Rotary, Opal, and Phasor.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robert Joseph said:

If you don't mind me asking, how many of the 10 do you already own ?

I was missing plate, rotary, and new Opal.

considering the intro price, I paid a lot more than $199 or even full price of bundle for the effects. So it’s a good deal.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

I am very curious where they will price new effects in the future.  Arturia does a good job of hitting the price point that I go for to keep up the collection.

and Arturia are great for crediting you with FX you bought when the next collection comes along

• Like 2

I have 5 out of 10 and my upgrade price is 79 €.

I'm missing Drum Replacer, Opal, Relayer, Rotary and Thorus.

9 hours ago, simon said:

and Arturia are great for crediting you with FX you bought when the next collection comes along

Are they? I bought FX Collection 3 last December and my upgrade "offer" is 199 €.

1 hour ago, pseudopop said:

Are they? I bought FX Collection 3 last December and my upgrade "offer" is 199 €.

in my experience, yes.

Have you bought any of the additional FX released since FX collection V3 was released ?  

If you had then they would credit you with the price of them against the upgrade to FX4.