The Cover Song Hall of Fame

Byron Dickens

That whole Ronnie Scotts concert was awesome!  I'm not certain, but I think that's the concert that introduced everyone to Tal.  I love how Jeff just watches her in wonder. 😊

I hope this is a good playlist (there were a few to choose from!):

• Like 2

16 hours ago, craigb said:

That whole Ronnie Scotts concert was awesome!  <...snip...>

I can't give this enough likes.

Not only is the music great, but the camera knows which of Jeff's hands to do a close-up on, when he is doing something super-human on the guitar. Jeff was probably the most technically proficient guitarist in rock and roll history. And the music is excellent.

If you can find the DVD, rent it, as the extras are nice too. If I remember correctly, I think Jeff said that when Tal entered the studio, he thought she was someone's daughter. She is a class act, and at the time of that video, she was too young an cute to play bass so maturely. Tons of talent in that gal.

Notes ♫

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I can't give this enough likes.

Not only is the music great, but the camera knows which of Jeff's hands to do a close-up on, when he is doing something super-human on the guitar. Jeff was probably the most technically proficient guitarist in rock and roll history. And the music is excellent.

If you can find the DVD, rent it, as the extras are nice too. If I remember correctly, I think Jeff said that when Tal entered the studio, he thought she was someone's daughter. She is a class act, and at the time of that video, she was too young an cute to play bass so maturely. Tons of talent in that gal.

Notes ♫

I owned the DVD and now you have me wondering if I still have it!  All my concert DVD's are stored in a bin out in the garage.  While I've gotten rid of most of my old life, I still have many of the concert DVD's I used to watch...  I'll have to go look for it (and see if I can record it to my computer!).