New Nation Draggable Interface EQ - FREE!

cclarry

this guy changed previous website newnationllc and all orders been lost and not available anymore, and he did not even bother to inform his customers, very not trustworthy. just another easy money catcher.

but nevermind, go get your freebie

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, dee said:

this guy changed previous website newnationllc and all orders been lost and not available anymore, and he did not even bother to inform his customers, very not trustworthy. just another easy money catcher.

but nevermind, go get your freebie

That happened to me as well. Contacted him through the support section gave a list of what I had previously and it was all put in my account right away, well within a few hours. Gave me an extra for the troubles too.

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone sharing their experiences -- including the non-positive stuff. 

It sounds like this dev may have had some less than optimal practices but has made things right when contacted. Still, what some have reported give me pause and I'm going to pass on this one. There's too many issues people have reported.  

• Like 2

New Nation's website was always buggy and it didn't improve with the relaunch. The download for the samples file for Digital Dreamscape kept failing after 2GB. Some MIDI packs downloaded but were corrupted. It all works now but it took a while.
The romplers don't sound too bad and I'm not mad about the loss of purchased products, since I still have all the installers on my drive.
I really don't need another EQ though.

Edited by audioschmaudio

21 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I'd say forget about this guy and just go with some EQ with useful features, like Melda's MEqualizer, which may not have infinite bands(it has 6), but it does a whole lot more, including Mid/Side procecssing per band.

This happens more than you think with many developers.  That's the reason for free stuff is to collect after losing you.