FabFilter Summer Sale - 25% discount on all bundles and upgrades

cclarry

Until July 1, 2021, FabFilter is running a Summer Sale in the online FabFilter web shop, offering 25% discount on all plug-in bundles. See www.fabfilter.com/shop for more info.

If you already own one or more FabFilter plug-ins, your online FabFilter account offers you 25% discount on top of the normal Personal Upgrade Offer during the Summer Sale.

Finally, FabFilter iOS plug-ins are also on sale in the App Store.

https://www.fabfilter.com/shop?currency=usd&vat=0

• Like 1

Great stuff. Not too long ago, I said there are cheaper alternatives, and I don't want these hipster plugins around. Then I demoed them for a week, got the mastering bundle second hand and am using it on everything and for everything. Best investment ever. The plugins have tons of features besides being pretty and replace half a dozen other products a piece. 

Picked up Saturn 2 now. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Any standouts? I'm thinking to get EQ, compressor and limiter

The Mastering Bundle gives you the multiband compressor, too, which I frequently use. These four are everyday tools I am using most. 

Depends on what you are looking for, really.

• Like 1

How does custom discount is working if you don't buy all at once? I already have 2 products. If I buy a couple of plugins this time, will the percentage of discount on the higher price plugins next time will be again lower (16%, 40%,etc.), instead of being close to 60% (or 70% during a sale)?

4 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

How does custom discount is working if you don't buy all at once? I already have 2 products. If I buy a couple of plugins this time, will the percentage of discount on the higher price plugins next time will be again lower (16%, 40%,etc.), instead of being close to 60% (or 70% during a sale)?

Your personal discount goes up with every product you own. 

• Like 1

I thought of getting some of them now, and more later, but I would end up paying more than buying all I want at once.

I found this on their website:

‘Discount strategy

You may wonder how the discounts in your personal upgrade offer are calculated. The selected plug-ins are sorted by price, such that the most expensive plug-in is at the top of the list. The discount on the first plug-in depends on the value of the FabFilter plug-ins that you already own: the more plug-ins you have purchased from us, the more discount you get on your next purchase.

On each additional plug-in in your personal upgrade offer, the discount is even higher. So the more plug-ins you order at once, the more discount you get!’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Get the Total Bundle like me and rest assured. 

Until they release another plug-in.

Funny, the total bundle in 2012 was almost the same price it is today with a slightly different mix of plug-ins.

Returning customer discount + intro price is often better than resellers if you own the total bundle or have otherwise purchased all their stuff. The discount gets even deeper if you rope in a few new users.

51 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Get the Total Bundle like me and rest assured. 

Problem is, even with my discount code, Total Bundle is 657$, which is almost 900$ in my currency. 

So, it’s more like: Get the Total Bundle like me and get broke.

If I’d known for a fact that in a couple of months for their 20th birthday they would do a bigger discount, I would probably wait.

• Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I might finally give in for a bundle of Fab.  What's the cheapest approach- direct from Fab or a retailer?  I am going to check out used too, but I don't know if they do bundles.  Transfer fee per item would be rather a hit I would think.

Transfer fee is once per bundle,  but you cannot split bundles.  

• Thanks 1