W.A Production Dodge Pro Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

Had some virtual cash around, enough te make me try it out for €3. Let's see what it can do against the likes of LFO tool or Shaperbox.

I'm not sure it's in the same league as those other ones, though I've only used it a bit very recently.

I don't much like the UI.

I'd like to get my hands on LFO tool, been waiting for it to go on sale, if it ever does.

3 minutes ago, Paul P said:

I'm not sure it's in the same league as those other ones, though I've only used it a bit very recently.

I don't much like the UI.

I'd like to get my hands on LFO tool, been waiting for it to go on sale, if it ever does.

It doesn't. The guy behind it (Steve Duda) stated that his products will never go on sale.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I been interested in this Can this be used for other stuff like guitar track wave files?

You can slap it onto any audio source you like. But if you mean "Does it sound good with guitars?", they have a free trial version that you can use to test if you like how it sounds. You find it at the WA Production website: https://www.waproduction.com/plugins/view/dodge-pro

It's fairly intuitive. One thing you have to know though is that you won't hear any difference until the DAW's play button is pressed.

• Like 1