Imaginando 9th year birthday.

cclarry

I always wanted to try out VS, which is €99. So I have to spend €90 to get VS for 10% which is €9,90. In total that is €99,90. And that would get me VS and some other product I don't really want. Sorry, I wish them a very happy birthday, but they will have to celebrate without me.

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

You could buy two sound expansions, for one of the synths. Then use the 90% to but the synth and other expansions.

Aha!!! Thanks.  Never tried any of their stuff...is there anything which stands out as worth getting?

9 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

I always wanted to try out VS, which is €99. So I have to spend €90 to get VS for 10% which is €9,90. In total that is €99,90. And that would get me VS and some other product I don't really want. Sorry, I wish them a very happy birthday, but they will have to celebrate without me.

I thought VS looked interesting, so I watched a few videos on it a while ago. Note that things may have changed since those videos were made, but VS is (or was at that time) aimed primarily at live performance - there is no way to export a video synced with your song. I seem to remember that one of the suggested workarounds was to get a screen recorder and record a real-time playthrough.

11 hours ago, antler said:

I thought VS looked interesting, so I watched a few videos on it a while ago. Note that things may have changed since those videos were made, but VS is (or was at that time) aimed primarily at live performance - there is no way to export a video synced with your song. I seem to remember that one of the suggested workarounds was to get a screen recorder and record a real-time playthrough.

Jup, I've read that too and I'm fine with that. I'm recording livejams where my screen is mostly visible in the backgound, so it would be nice to have some visuals there instead of just my Ableton screen. And perhaps a screenrecording can be a nice touch to splash in now and then.