Living

jack c.

23 hours ago, Makke said:

Pleasant poprock song. Sounds nice.

18 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

You always come up with really good accompaniment tracks to your vocals but I still have trouble understanding the words. Could be just me though.

18 hours ago, Ross Smithe said:

Nice sounding tune, maybe push the vocals forward a bit in the mix though. Great work!

9 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Jack - agree with Ross, vocals up a little bit would be good - otherwise enjoyable track

thanks to all of ya!!!!!!!!!!on this song i did add another voice to bring it more forward.jack c

This kind of has a David Byrne feel to it?  

A little quirky and upbeat but with a somber message.  I liked it.  I agree with the other commentators tho I did have to work a little to understand the words.  Michael Stipe made a career out of that tho so your mileage may vary on your intention.  Good work…

I too get some shades of David Byrne in your singing and phrasing and attitude. Your instrumentation is always interesting and a bit unexpected. I can tell you added to the vocal to bring it more forward and it’s better but bring it out a bit more cause it still is not totally clear to hear all your words. Always interesting jack c.

Wow, to my ears one of the best songs you've put on here. Definitely one of the best mixes you've done. Compositionally, rhythmically, vocally excellent. You have so much going on....imho, this song kind of crystalizes an aspect of what you've been working towards since I've been lucky enough to hear your work the last year or two.

The bass on this is really creative, melody driven and not keeping to the root notes. The bass and drums are doing totally different things at times and it sounds great🎶🎶🎶🎶

22 hours ago, David Rossi said:

This kind of has a David Byrne feel to it?  

16 hours ago, treesha said:

I too get some shades of David Byrne

11 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

Anyway, interesting song.

9 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Wow, to my ears one of the best songs you've put on here.

many times i read my byrne textures.although i love talking heads i'm not trying to emulate them!!!!!!!!!!!to all of ya thanks for listen/comments

larry ya must be me biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!jack c

• Like 1