Audiority Deleight: Free with purchase @ ADSR

MusicMan

Audiority Deleight: Free with purchase @ ADSR 

Resizeable Stereo Multi Tap Delay
Deleight is a straightforward stereo multi tap delay processor. Deleight can deliver multiple delay-based effects, ranging from simple echoes to multi-voice choruses, flangers, doublers, early reverbs and more.

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/audiority-deleight-stereo-multi-tap-delay-plugin/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Auditory make some really nice effects. I don't need another delay, but I'm still half tempted to pick something up for it 🤣

I had the same dilemma and decided the only way to resolve was just to purchase something to get it.  

I've got a good chunk of what they released and this was a good excuse to fill a gap in one I didn't have yet.

Where are we with this? Do not like ADSR since that whole Nectar 3 fiasco. Do however like Audiority. So what's the cheapest thing they've got if anyone knows. Looks like all their prices have been put up.

On 5/3/2023 at 9:41 PM, Fleer said:

Got it through Focusrite back in the day. Nice freebie indeed. 

Me too, but I have yet to try it.  This thread has served as my reminder to finally try it! Like a lot of us, I've collected a bunch of plugins over the years and never even tried some of the ones I've gotten free (as opposed to the ones I've purchased out a need for a certain effect or purpose). 

• Like 1