Miss Understood Survivor

treesha

On 4/17/2023 at 1:12 PM, whoisp said:

Yes i really enjoyed it, I got the backing vocal ideas in two places and was screaming out to me lol Really adds to chouse and those two emphasis lines i was saying.  I do think you need some sort of break so it gives the listener chance to recalibrate the ears. Its like you race for start to finish, its not a big deal but i believe it needed it. 

Hi P,

I appreciate your attention and enthusiasm ! Honestly I can hear you doing those lines. I thought about your comment about singing the whole way through with no break, funny I didn't even notice I did that (feedback is always so interesting). Since it was a kind of vent song for me I just kept venting without needing a break ha. Thanks again for your messages, I think you have some good ideas you offer and I will definitely keep them in mind. I am onto the instrumental for now, no singing on this one, having fun with it and enjoying not having to mess with vocals for now !

I love the lyrics!  I also like the bass, good jog there.  There is much going on underneath, and I can appreciate that.  I'm still trying to figure out all the different instruments in there.  I also like the way you did the backing vocals.  Nice work!  I enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Hi Jesse,

Thanks so much for listening and your comment ! the lyrics have a special place in my heart ha glad you enjoyed them. I had a blast with the bass and the backing vocals.  If you want to know the instruments, I put what I used in the original post, if you like a mystery don't look there.  I'm glad to know you enjoyed it! thanks again

17 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

Quirky and unusual but cool nonetheless.  Interesting choice of sounds.

😀John B

Hi John B

Thanks for listening and your feedback, always interesting to know what folks think, glad you thought it is cool!

10 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Really like this - I think that Whiosp has good ideas, but I like it already!!

Cool

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for listening and your feedback. Glad you like it as is!  Mr P makes good productions and does offer some good suggestions and I might be doing a collaboration on this one with a male who is interested in singing it, so I think if that happens I will dub it out in some places etc. Thanks again

14 hours ago, daryl1968 said:

Nice and quirky - I agree with a previous comment re a clash with the vocal. 

Hi daryl1968,

Thank you for listening and for the feedback, glad you found it nice and quirky, maybe the quirkiness is part of the clash?

2 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Cool tune.  I like when those horns come in and the whole idea of the song.

Hi steve@baselines.com

Thank you for listening and for your comment.  I appreciate that you like the whole idea of the song, its kinda personal lyrically but it seems people can relate to the words, I had fun adding the horns and it was cool to make the song so Im glad it comes across as cool to you. Thanks again