removed

RikF

Real cool playing Rik - like it very much. Blues was my first love when I got my first electric Guitar when I was about 13 - i hardly ever play it now, so its nice to hear someone who can play it and play it very well indeed

Cool Stuff

Nigel

• Like 1

This is very disrespectful, you don't post your own tune in other peoples thread, see first post of the forum. You want a free guitar solo but can't be bothered to ask me directly, but put me on the spot on this forum, not nice. I made my project forkable on bandlab so if anyone wants to add something to it, be my guest. You didn't make yours forkable btw.

Sorry about the rant.

Rik

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

Pretty sure though that @Keith Wilbywas just trying to get some collab going and did not mean to be disrespectful.

Yes indeed, disrespect on here is the furthest thing from my mind, plus this isn't "my own tune" [sic] anyway, and a "free guitar solo" wouldn't benefit me in any way, I just thought it would be a bit of a hoot and bring a smile to peoples' faces.

I thought we were all one big happy band here and, for the record, I did invite you @RikF to collaborate on the Bandlab project. I'm a complete newbie to "forking" but if I set the project privacy wrong or got the etiquette wrong then, in the greater scheme of things, it's not really a big deal is it? And quite how I "put [you] on the spot" is a mystery to me I'm afraid.

• Like 1