Melodyne 4.2.1 Update Available

cclarry

Improvements in the current Version 4.2.1

Melodyne 4.2.1 brings the following improvements and numerous minor optimizations all of which make your use of Melodyne more enjoyable, reliable and swift.

New functions and improvements

Faster loading with ARA: In DAWs with ARA support, extensive projects now load considerably faster.

Bug fixes

Fixed: During ARA operation with Mixcraft and Cakewalk, blob monitoring and scrubbing were no longer available in Melodyne if you started playback in the DAW.

Fixed: With Melodyne in Player Mode (i.e. without activating the program on the computer being used), the ARA plug-in sometimes crashed when you switched from Track Edit Mode to Clip Edit Mode.

Fixed: If the detection was aborted after a transfer with the Melodyne plug-in and you subsequently tried to move audio material whilst holding down the ALT key, a crash was sometimes the result.

Fixed: If an audio file was selected in the track pane of the stand-alone implementation of Melodyne studio, adjusting the fine tuning in the inspector sometimes led to a crash.

https://services.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LicenseApp.woa/wo/0LGb5C2wtMZc4ktQS5XLhM/0.0.21.3.11.0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for update notice.

Looks like it's popular...

Our server is currently overloaded

The creation of your personal installer takes some time and involves a great deal of processing. At the moment, unfortunately, there are so many other customers online requesting personal installation programs that for the time being we are unable to comply with your request. The bottleneck should clear in a few minutes, however, so please try again later.
Many thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

FYI, since their instructions on their website are contradictory, allow me to give you the straight answer (I wrote their support and got the answer).

You cannot just double-click the upgrade file you download.  

You need to uninstall Melodyne from your PC, and then run the Setup.exe file that you downloaded (and unzipped).  I suggest running it as "administrator", like they told me to do a few upgrades back.

Also, you may want to deactivate the use of your Melodyne on your Celemony account before installing  so that when you go to "activate" it after installing and going into your DAW, you don't encounter any problems with how many instances you have remaining.

Edited by Toddskins