Spanish Guitar

bjornpdx

Spanish Guitar

I've always liked classical guitar music. I wrote a song a few years in a "Spanish" scale and here's another one.

Thanks for listening/comments.
-Bjorn

NI Strummed Acoustic
NI Picked Nylon
Vir 2 Acou6tics
u-he Zebra
NI Session Strings Pro
AAS Ultra Analog VA 3

• Like 6

Nice job Bjorn - those strums would benefit from being more 'flamenco' in style (i.e. more staccato with a stronger attack) but incredibly difficult - if not impossible - to achieve with a guitar VST I would have thought. I wouldn't really know as I don't really use guitar VSTs.

Nice expressive melody though and a nice balance across the mix - you did a great job and I enjoyed the listen.

Andy

P.s. If you like classical guitar stuff, you should check out Steve Hackett's classical albums - they really are quite exceptional. The following come to mind:

Tribute

Momentum 

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Metamorpheus

• Thanks 1

noynekker (Bruce?)  Thank you.  I wasn't sure if the orchestral part really fit so I appreciate your comment.

Andy  I can't get enough of that eerie mood a classical guitar song can generate.  Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check it out.

daryl  Thank you.  I'm glad you mentioned that intro part.  Kind of simple but I worked on it for a long time.

Nigel, Thank you. Appreciate the comment as always.

-Bjorn