XILS Chor X : the best chorus imho and here's why

Zo

Here guyz i show you why i consider this plugin one of the best if not the best Chorus around !!

Frankly i don't push people to watch my video , but guyz be sure to watch this one or ya will be missing a BIG one and it's on sale right now !! (This thing is superb and i don't see any equivalent ) 

The advanced sections are savage and the transient Mod is something i wonder why no one implemented it before !!

Link to promo

https://www.xils-lab.com/products/effects-c-64.html

00:00:00 Intro & Plugin tour

00:04:50 On Juno 106 strings

00:12:30 Advanced mode : Modulation Section

00:18:40 Stereo Space Section

00:21:33 Transient Mod on Juno 106 Bass

00:28:14 On some Zenology patches versus Zeno FX

00:38:52 On 808 Snare with Transient Mod

00:42:55 Conclusion

Thks for watching , don't forget to like and sub ;)

Edited by Zo
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Hi Zo, do you how this compares to Arturia's Chorus Dimension? That's been my go to and been very happy with it....

Superior this one the first i tried versus the uad and arturia .... but arturia juno is reallly close to the zenology witch i consider superb ...

If you only need the dimension D and have the arturia , stick with it , it's great anyway , ChorX is a beast that answers all my scenarios and that's why i consider it a keeper , i need space and less modulation : dimen,sion , synthex 1/2 

i need heavy modulation : synthex 3 and VP 330 ... i need special stuuff i tweak , i need transients back , i tweak ect ....

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

That's 10+ more expensive than it was everywhere else. Pass.

exact lol but still imho for 39 $ it's a still since for real , zero marketing here, it can replace 80 % of my choruses ....

But ya can wait , i'm sorry i didn't done the video before , but i had to choose what to reveiw first lol , just recorded the vertigo VSE4 video even if it's out since weeks ....

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Cameron Jeffrey said:

Got a million choruses. Why this one other than GAS?

This thread is literally about exactly that and there's a 45 minute video explaining why. Do you want Zo to take you out to a candlelight dinner and whisper it in your ear?

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, jngnz said:

This thread is literally about exactly that and there's a 45 minute video explaining why. Do you want Zo to take you out to a candlelight dinner and whisper it in your ear?

Wow...didn't really expect to meet with sarcasm on this forum after only three days. Ach well...hope you got something out of it.

You were interested enough to comment that you couldn't see it on sale and then you passed, apparently based on the price. That was one of the reasons I wondered if GAS was the only motivating factor.

Edited by MrFigg

6 minutes ago, Grem said:

What is the authorization process for this? Reading the website over at xils and  everyplugin.com I am unable to determine what authorization system is used. 

From the FAQ:

”A dongle is the name mostly used for USB-key protection device. There are two protection dongles, iLok from PACE AntiPiracy (iLok 1,2&3 iLok device) and USB-eLicenser from Steinberg
We provide our plug-in for both of these protection format. Only iLok is allowing a soft-base protection (meaning authorise a computer instead of an iLok device).”

so looks as if you can use iLok to authorize it on your computer if you don’t have a hardware dongle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1