Bitwig Winter Special

cclarry

And you’ve got to look closely. 
There’s an important difference when compared to Waves’ WUP: Bitwig doesn’t stop working when my MacOS changes.
Most of us upgrade Bitwig every two to three years, just like Ableton, Cubase, or Pro Tools and any other DAW (except Logic and Reaper). 
And when you upgrade Bitwig, you get another year of free updates. That’s rather a positive than a negative, I’d say. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Jason Neudorf said:

registered customers of jrrshop can visit "blowouts.jrrshop.com" to receive a significant further discount. $220 from 8-track, $110 renewals.

Appears they raised their prices (unless there is some secret link)

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

And you’ve got to look closely. 
There’s an important difference when compared to Waves’ WUP: Bitwig doesn’t stop working when my MacOS changes.
Most of us upgrade Bitwig every two to three years, just like Ableton, Cubase, or Pro Tools and any other DAW (except Logic and Reaper). 
And when you upgrade Bitwig, you get another year of free updates. That’s rather a positive than a negative, I’d say. 

Despite the Apple monopoly you are the defending the same case for Waves.   You can't really spin that one.   It's a pricey WUP at that.