IMPORTANT AND CONTROVERSIAL POLL: HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL?

PavlovsCat

How do you really feel about THE RETURN OF OUR FORUM'S ROCK STAR, CCLARRY?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Choose all that apply (multiple choice is allowed):

• The BEST THING about Black Friday in the deals forum is that Larry's back. I'm going broke! Larry's the best!
    • The WORST THING about this Black Friday in the deals forum is that Larry's back. I'm going broke! Larry's the best!

For a while there, I -- and others -- were very concerned that there would be no Larry in the deals forum this Black Friday. And even if Larry was around and didn't post a single deal, that would still be okay. But the idea of no Larry? It straight up sucked. So, maybe I'm a little too happy that Larry's back and decided to have a little fun with this tongue-in-cheek poll meant to show Larry appreciation and make him laugh. I accept that I may get some snark for it.

Larry, as this is Thanksgiving week  in the US and one of the things I'm grateful for his having you back. Thanks for all that you do -- and I want to remind you that you don't need to keep posting deals to be appreciated. I would be happy to have you back even if you didn't post any deals. My friendship is not transactional. However, you post stuff and I become extremely transactional, so it may even be better if we just hang out and you make funny and music related posts. Then you won't have to work as hard and I'll have lower credit card bills! Seriously, I'm so glad you're back. Your friend, Peter. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wait.

Larry’s back?

Fleer,  let's be completely candid for a moment. This would be a tough time for both of us if Larry never returned. I'd see your many threads when Larry was gone and think, "Wow,  I think Fleer's a little obsessed." Then I'd add a comment to your post and I'm guessing everyone else in this forum saw your thread and my post and thought,  "Man, those two are obsessed." True story. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I voted #2!

That's good. It shows you have empathy for all of the people you're driving nearer to bankruptcy with each thread.

Normal guys are up late at night at adult sites,  gambling sites and there I am. playing music and visiting this forum telling myself,  "I'm just going to check this out. I'm already past my limit." It doesn't always end well for my credit card. But lately I am doing a pretty good job of only biting when it's something really inexpensive. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

Just now, ralfrobert said:

Larry doesn't make the situation any worse for my wallet. It's just me. Well, a little perhaps. 

You're completely right. All of us share the same weakness, including Larry. But Larry, as someone in the group once put it,  is "our ring leader!" Consequently, we should all agree to just blame Larry. Agreed? That seems fair, right? ;)

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

You're completely right. All of us share the same weakness, including Larry. But Larry, as someone in the group once put it,  is "our ring leader!" Consequently, we should all agree to just blame Larry. Agreed? That seems fair, right? ;)

Totally fair, yes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Larry don't you just feel all of our LOVE 🥰

Okay, I sincerely did create this thread to take time out to let cclarry be reminded that he's greatly appreciated. But, of course, I thought it would be more fun to say thanks and mix in some laughs, as that is my nature. 

A long distance dedication from all of us forum  members to you @cclarry

Edited by PavlovsCat