Kranyi MiniPOL Pro

cclarry

16 hours ago, dee said:

what is difference between minipol and minipol pro? just those presets packs?

I believe so - from their website (text emphasis is mine):

Minipol has just become better than ever: We proudly present you Minipol Pro which includes 2 exclusive artist sound sets called Rapture and Badlands. It still has everything, the original Minipol – our swiss-army-knife of virtual analog sound – was capable of. But now you have 100 more artist presets of bold, powerful basses, huge, cinematic soundscapes, euphoric plucks and dystopian pads – perfect to infuse some cinematic feeling into your dance music, or vica versa.

In case no one has mentioned it elsewhere (or above, if I missed it myself):

Minipol (original, not Pro) is now free, possibly for a limited time, with the code: blackminipol

For me, the code was auto-added when I put Minipol in the cart, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

i bought first minipol for $19 and now they offer upgrade to PRO for additional $14.90  and have sale price $19 for PRO version  for new customers

and they offer minipol free now yes with automatic code blackminipol as zolton mentioned

pure ripp off for early addopters i could say

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Zolton said:

In case no one has mentioned it elsewhere (or above, if I missed it myself):

Minipol (original, not Pro) is now free, possibly for a limited time, with the code: blackminipol

For me, the code was auto-added when I put Minipol in the cart, 

Except the serial I got didn't work. Don't care too much as this thing sounds pretty bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t get vst3 to scan on MAC as it complains  it’s from an unknown developer.  Wondering if anyone figured out a way to get around this.  Typically one can go to security and manually tell it to open but since this is during vst scan, it doesn’t show up there.