Any SYNTHMASTER 2 EXPANSIONS for $5

Frank

41 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

It could be worse like wanting you to pony up $$ for what seems like an annual upgrade with little features.

To be fair, nobody needs to buy annual upgrades if the cost doesn't justify the added benefits - that's the point of perpetual licences.

58 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

It could be worse like wanting you to pony up $$ for what seems like an annual upgrade with little features.

Yeah, I wasn't complaining, I doubt I will even get it, but V3 has been rumoured to be "coming soon" for about as long as I can remember.

Edited by paulo

32 minutes ago, paulo said:

Yeah, I wasn't complaining, I doubt I will even get it, but V3 has been rumoured to be "coming soon" for about as long as I can remember.

Except that the difference now is that it appears that the KV331 developer is finally actually working on SM3. Notice all of the deep sales lately on existing products?

Kind of a funny parallel with u-he finally beginning work on a long rumored Zebra 3... plus the upcoming fire sale of Zebra Legacy to fund development... :)

22 minutes ago, abacab said:

Except that the difference now is that it appears that the KV331 developer is finally actually working on SM3. Notice all of the deep sales lately on existing products?

TBH the only reason I have it is because it was on heavily discounted "sale" years ago, so not sure we can read too much into that.

27 minutes ago, paulo said:

TBH the only reason I have it is because it was on heavily discounted "sale" years ago, so not sure we can read too much into that.

Good point, but I was basing my statement on recent comments stated by the developer on their forum.