Plugin Alliance: Halloween - Any Plugin $27.99

MusicMan

1/3 - ROUND ONE!

YOUR 1st CODE: HLLWN2799

Use this voucher code during checkout!

Code expires October 28 - 11:59 PM PST

This voucher code is only valid 1x (once)

Choose ONE of our plugins and get it for $27.99, except for the subscription bundles and the products below. Please share this code with your friends!

These products are NOT included in this promotion:

THE OVEN, SPL PQ, Dear Reality dearVR PRO & MONITOR, Deskew Gig Performer 4 UNLOCKED

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by MusicMan

9 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

That's so often the case isn't it?!

Although it doesn't say Kirchhoff-EQ is excluded, so hopefully they slip up and release that while this sale is active 😎

Considering they failed to release the beta, I'm guessing the likleyhood of that happening during the sale (both beta and the production version to purchase) dropping during a "Halloween" sale is right around zero.  

15 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Considering they failed to release the beta, I'm guessing the likleyhood of that happening during the sale (both beta and the production version to purchase) dropping during a "Halloween" sale is right around zero.  

Oh I was not holding my breath! Haha...

I never really expected them to drop it when they said. The vouchers for $29 for ever won't expire soon enough to be an issue, but I was skeptical they may delay to see if people don't realize and stay signed up for an extra month or two. I could be wrong of course, but I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 1