Zero G World Pack for $20 for 48 Hrs

cclarry

Over 5,900 samples spanning numerous instruments and genres of world music from Celtic to Indian, Latin to the Pacific and more!

Zero-G titles featured in this compilation:

Some of these titles are available to purchase separately as individual libraries. Click on the name to find out more about the individual title.

Afrolatin Slam (African, Latin, and Afro-Latin fusion loops).

Celtic (Loops of celtic instrument performances from Ireland, Scotland, etc).

Deepest India (Superb, evocative and inspiring instrument/ vocal/ ensemble loops from India).

Ethnic Volume 1 (A diverse selection of 'world' loops from many countries and cultures).

Ethnic Volume 2 (A diverse selection of 'world' loops from many countries and cultures).

Flamenco Sounds (The world's finest library of Spanish Flamenco loops).

Middle Eastern Sounds (A brand new varied collection of loops from North Africa and the Middle East).

Sounds Of Polynesia (A wonderful library of loops from the South Pacific islands and Australia).

Pure Brazilian Beats (An incredible collection of Latin rhythms with an infectious feel).

Pure Tabla (An unbelievable range of sonic beats created entirely with tabla drums!).

Tribal Elements (A brand new diverse library of samples from across the African continent).

Vindaloops (Wonderfully expressive and expertly played Bhangra loops)

Use code WORLD85

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/world-pack

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Like 7

It's a good pack of old (but still good)  sample ibraries, but there are LOTS of folders to dig through and you have to go through PDFs to see what's there.  So expect to spend some time organizing it all.

I think I bought this for $15, but it might have been a slightly different package.  My copy is all over the place in various country folders, so I can't really tell.

And welcome back, Larry!  You were missed!  

• Thanks 1

ya - very weird.  It works on the first checkout page where I enter my information, but as soon as I enter my name and address, the page removes the code and pops up with the message that it is not available right now.    

Wonder if its a regional thing?

1 hour ago, Steve K said:

ya - very weird.  It works on the first checkout page where I enter my information, but as soon as I enter my name and address, the page removes the code and pops up with the message that it is not available right now.    

Wonder if its a regional thing?

Shoot them a message. They were able to help me previously with a different code instead.