Audiority PlexiTape: $28.99 @ Plugin Alliance

MusicMan

Audiority PlexiTape: 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/audiority_plexitape.html

48 HRS – BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
PlexiTape is a faithful analog modeled simulation of the Maestro® Echoplex® EP-3™ vintage tape echo that made THE SOUND of the 1970s for its tone and reliability.

Use code: PLEXI-2899

it expires 11:59 pm PST on September 9

How does PA_EXT work?

PA_EXT is the 1st pop-up store. We will offer you plugins from our new EXTernal brands with a best price guarantee. These offers will be time limited, valid for 48 hours only! After that time, these offers will be removed from the PA store. PA_EXT brands will not be sold via PA permanently, and they will not be included in our subscription bundles.

• 1. Purchase at PA
    • You purchase EXT plugins via plugin-alliance.com just like you are used to. Make sure to follow the Plugin Alliance newsletter so you won't miss any EXT offers!
  • 2. Receive EXT Voucher from PA
    • You will receive an email from PA with a voucher and the link to the EXT website right after your purchase.
  • 3. Redeem EXT Voucher
    • Please follow the EXT link in your PA email and redeem your individual code on the EXT page. The EXT page is also where you will download your new plugin.
Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, mibby said:

I've been watching for this one for awhile. That an OK price, but it's still not no-brainer territory for me - especially after the plugin binge I have been on this year!

This looks really good. I've binged a little too this year on plugins and have ended up with a heap of delays, including tape delays in particular! If it wasn't for that, or it was cheaper again, I'd be all over it (it's totally worth it at this price though). I've been quite impressed with some of the Audiority plugins I've tried too.

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

I'll go for needlepoint next month and then *maybe* I'll cancel my 4EVER29

I was thinking on this this morning, I'm going to keep mine, they don't expire, so any new release that interests me will only be $30.99, more like $48.99 at current conversion rate, but still, yeah I'm hanging on to it.

2 hours ago, antler said:

Got to admire that they made it cheaper than with a $29.99 voucher.

I really like Audiority but this one has hit 32.50 ish sales quite a few times.  I expected a lower guaranteed lowest price given the lack of voucher stacking this month.  

Sadly this also suggests we won't see it hit the $10 PB bin soon.

I think it was cheaper just recently, like within a week, during there sale, I snapped up all their pedals, they are quite good actually, was thinking about this and XenoVerb, but I thought to long. XenoVerb got some good reviews, and was selected in the top 5 or 10 reverb plugins in some article recently.

3 minutes ago, heath row said:

I think it was cheaper just recently, like within a week, during there sale, I snapped up all their pedals, they are quite good actually, was thinking about this and XenoVerb, but I thought to long. XenoVerb got some good reviews, and was selected in the top 5 or 10 reverb plugins in some article recently.

I think they ran it around $45 for that sale.

Xeno is what started my journey with them years ago when it was $10 at PB.

6 hours ago, mibby said:

It would have to be really really good for me to quit using T-Racks Tape Echo and Pulsar's EchoRec. I LOVE both of these!  Korneff Audio should be coming out soon with their waaaay overdue Echoleffe. I'm super curious about that one! 

I have T-Racks Tape Echo, but not Pulsar's and I would recommend not demoing this one unless you're prepared to buy it. Some of the demo videos alone made me add it to my list of plugs to consider buying in future if it's the right time/place.

A quick listen sounds much better that T-Racks and better as a creative sound design FX too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, heath row said:

You may be right, but thinking back I think we maybe both wrong, $32 something is ringing a bell. Anyway I'm going to grab this before it escapes again.

It has hit $32ish before but this last sale didn't have the 50% off for that particular one.  Lots of others were 50% off though.  This and the Binson Echo had a smaller discount.

I may pass for now though it has been on my get eventually list.  When I test drive it I kept thinking but would I ever use this instead of others that I have (the CPU hungry but amazing Binson included)

• Like 1