Kuassa: 50% Guitar Sim etc at JRRShop (Further discounts in cart and with code)

MusicMan

3 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

How long is the sale for? 

Not exactly sure, but best to get in quick if you want the extra discount beyond 50% off.

Sometimes they remove the codes for them (I think if they get a certain number of sales, or exposure, or something. Not too sure though, but I've taken too long before and just missed the extra savings)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Kuassa: 50% Guitar Sim

I was just playing with the 360 amp plugin last night.

I really enjoy the clean sounds that the Vermillion amp A has. I also demo'd the Matchlock amp too and really enjoyed the clean on it.

Was extremely impressed with the two chorus units I tried. The Ensemble and the Dimension, both of these are excellent sounding and very tweakable. They knocked those out the park, seriously. 

After playing with them for a couple of hours last night I was wondering today if they have a sale... and look what happens! Thanks MM. : )

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

The Ensemble and the Dimension, both of these are excellent sounding and very tweakable.

I have since learned that these two plugins available in the 360 plugin, are really different versions of the 3604 Chorus. 

15 minutes ago, Grem said:

I was just playing with the 360 amp plugin last night.

I really enjoy the clean sounds that the Vermillion amp A has. I also demo'd the Matchlock amp too and really enjoyed the clean on it.

Was extremely impressed with the two chorus units I tried. The Ensemble and the Dimension, both of these are excellent sounding and very tweakable. They knocked those out the park, seriously. 

After playing with them for a couple of hours last night I was wondering today if they have a sale... and look what happens! Thanks MM. : )

That's so great hearing that! Glad it helped and have fun with them 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 9:27 AM, Grem said:

I have since learned that these two plugins available in the 360 plugin, are really different versions of the 3604 Chorus. 

Yes, Kuassa breaks out the individual units within each Effektor in A360 and displays them with their own UI.  I was a bit confused by that initially. You can still switch between them in A360 to try the different flavors though. I kind of like this approach. The different UIs give you a quick visual on what's in your chain and it feels like you get more out of each plugin.  I really like how Kuassa's A360 works. IMHO it is very well-designed and intuitive. Plus, you can use your favorite Kuassa pedals outside of A360 which makes them that much more useful.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

I also was just a little confused about how A360 worked. But once I figured it out I really like it too. I can use my few amps I have and the IR loader, which works well. Also I can seamlessly demo any of thier amps too. And the noise that they introduce on the demos is really low and hardly noticeable. 

• Like 1