SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS

freddy j

Here is a little song done up in a straight ahead Bluesabilly style.  It expands (kind of) on the adage - when you fall off of your horse get back on it and start riding again.  It is just for fun.  I did back off on the vocal reverb  ----   at least I tried   ---- really, I did.  There is no accounting for taste and  the 'verb may still be a wee bit too much but I kind of like where it is.  However, if I have over done it let me know.  In fact all comments, crit.'s, suggestions, etc. will be much appreciated!!!

Thanks!

SCHOOL OF  HARD KNOCKS

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=963481

• Like 2

Hi Hidden Symmetry.  Thanks for listening and the kind words.  Ya, I decided to go back in the alley on this song and try to emulate some early 1960's styles.

Hey tom.  Yea, I finally got the verb right or at least close to where it should be.  Thank you my friend.  I always appreciate your suggestions!

Hi KSband.  Thank you very much!!  I appreciate your taking the time to listen and comment.

Hi Nigel.  The uptempo must be the rockabilly influence on the Blues (maybe? lol?)  As always I appreciate your taking the time to listen and thank you for the kind comments.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...