89% OFF: PPG Wave 3.V by Waldorf $19.99

MusicMan

Deal is real, at least for me. I bought, downloaded and installed it. Only problem is the activation process is not working. This appears to be a Waldorf, rather than APD issue, since the redemption code I received from APD worked when it came to registering it on the Waldorf site.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 5:32 PM, LAGinz said:

Deal is real, at least for me. I bought, downloaded and installed it. Only problem is the activation process is not working. This appears to be a Waldorf, rather than APD issue, since the redemption code I received from APD worked when it came to registering it on the Waldorf site.

You get your activation key at Waldorf site under MyWaldorf/My Software.
When you run the softsynth there should be small popup window where you enter your email & activation key.
I usually use Savihost or Image Line's MiniHost to activate plugins - I just find it less of a headache than trying to activate in a DAW.
After activation I'll then run the VST plugin scanner.

Edited by TheSteven

Yeah, when I clicked on the link to the Be Alert site, I was like hesitant to even scroll the page. But when I did, I didn't see much info. Then I went to APD and said to myself naw APD is a good site, that Be Alert site has something up with it, and closed it out.

Audioplugins.deal is a good site. I have bought from them many times.

I have the Largo synth from Waldorf, and the bass sounds from that thing is just unreal. I love it. As good as Syntronik is, and I do like a lot of the synths in that package, none has the creamy sound of the bass I get from Largo.

So I am tempted (by the fruit of another!) to get this one. 

3 hours ago, Grem said:

Got two free products along with it too!!

One of them is one called "Pripyat" by Mntra. This is turning into a PITA to install.

I had to d/l then install a program called "Pulse"

Then I had to d/l and install their MNDALA engine.

Now I  d/l the actual sound content of the program I got for free, Pripyat.

Now I got to start up my DAW, open the MNDALA engine (which btw, has no sounds, just an engine) and load the sounds of Pripyat in it to be able to use it.

Man... I thought IK was bad! I'll take IKPM anyday over all this BS!!

Is this thing worth it? I'll let you know. 

35 minutes ago, Grem said:

One of them is one called "Pripyat" by Mntra. This is turning into a PITA to install.

I had to d/l then install a program called "Pulse"

Then I had to d/l and install their MNDALA engine.

Now I  d/l the actual sound content of the program I got for free, Pripyat.

Now I got to start up my DAW, open the MNDALA engine (which btw, has no sounds, just an engine) and load the sounds of Pripyat in it to be able to use it.

Man... I thought IK was bad! I'll take IKPM anyday over all this BS!!

Is this thing worth it? I'll let you know. 

I got Mntra and MNDALA a while back, to use with their ATMA "sound sculpture" library.

And yes, quite a royal PITA!!!

The thing that really threw me a curve ball was having to also register for a Pulse account, in order to use Pulse as their sounds downloader.

But once you do get it working, the UI is interesting and you can do a lot with it. I got another premium library for it, Orakle. as a gift from a forum member here that felt the number of hoops to jump thru was a major deal breaker, and wanted nothing to do with it. Hey thanks again! You know who you are! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1