Plugin Alliance NEW MEGA Releases

cclarry

We're thrilled to announce the next MEGA releases at Plugin Alliance in 2022. We will bring you new tools from partners like AMEK, Brainworx, Looptrotter, SPL, and many more, as well as exclusive services in our ever-growing bundle. All new products will be added to the MEGA Bundle at no extra cost!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa-mega-bundle-monthly.html

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, marled said:

I am really not thrilled of the newer PA direction! (in respect of vouchers, prices and new products)

Well given that you can pick up any of the new releases for $31 on day of release....to jog the memory here in the PA world that kind of pricing took almost a year wait.  Even a $75 voucher wasn't getting things that low for months.  

I'd like the voucher Min to go away as well, but for new product releases in PA terms, this is as good as I ever remember seeing them.  For old releases, sure it stings a bit.

I'm curious on how efficient the new Console will be.  The Amek EQ 200 itself is about double the resources of the whole Amek 9099 console.  And I'm assuming the EQ section has the same algos under the hood just like they did with the Amek 9099 EQ well before the console release.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Well given that you can pick up any of the new releases for $31 on day of release....to jog the memory here in the PA world that kind of pricing took almost a year wait.  Even a $75 voucher wasn't getting things that low for months.  

I'd like the voucher Min to go away as well, but for new product releases in PA terms, this is as good as I ever remember seeing them.  For old releases, sure it stings a bit.

Agree with you there. There was a time where new releases came out at $99, maybe if you had some other plugin, meaning that a $75 would get you down to $25, but generally you'd have to wait at least 6 months before it'd be at that price otherwise.

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I'd agree with you there. They broke vouchers which I don't like and the minimum spend means most months I'm not buying anything from them anymore, but the new releases at $31 for things you really want is much better.

I'm not normally in a mad rush, as I've got plenty of alternatives, so I was generally happy just waiting 6 to 12 months and get stuff $25 or under, but I do like this $31 for new releases as an option and I'm sure plenty of people are taking advantage of it. I haven't used it yet, but I wouldn't rule it out if there's anything extra special they release.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, MusicMan said:

but the new releases at $31 for things you really want is much better

Yes, IF there was something new that I really wanted! 😉 But for an impulse buy almost $40 (with 25% tax here) is too much IMO. Anyway with almost 10% inflation there is less money available for plugins!

19 hours ago, MusicMan said:

They broke vouchers which I don't like and the minimum spend means most months I'm not buying anything from them anymore

Me too - which I suppose is good for my wallet

19 hours ago, MusicMan said:

but the new releases at $31 for things you really want is much better

Agree with that one too; I guess the two balance each other.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, antler said:

Me too - which I suppose is good for my wallet

Agree with that one too; I guess the two balance each other.

For me I'm not sure they quite balance out, but I can see they would for some people 🙂

As for my wallet.. PA hasn't been getting it, but I've been getting quite a few things from other developers instead during this time, so my wallet still isn't seeing a benefit yet 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

They were one of my favourite companies to buy plugins... but... I haven't spent anything with them during last months... why?... you know it

Same and I'd recommend them and their products pretty regularly... And while I still do rate (and use) their products, I don't praise them as much as... When they were good, i.e. pre merger!

• Like 1