IK SE Deals!

cclarry

31 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Too bad. I might have gotten Modo Bass 2 SE if it was $49. Interestingly both SE and Full are $149 on the IKM site. I wonder if they are going to put SE on sale.

Doug,

I am like you, I too wish that MODO Bass 2 SE was even lower on sale, and then upgrade later, but MODO Bass 2 SE is too new for it to go  any lower as it is already on sale and the price is due to increase on August 1, 2022 .

The regular price for MODO Bass 2 after August 1, 2022 will be $299.99,  see here ~~~ MODO BASS2 Pricing

MODO Bass 2 SE is $149.99 and so is MODO Bass 2,  $149.99 . ( I would forget the MODO Bass 2 SE if I were you and just go for the MODO Bass 2

Item on sale for $49.99:

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE
SampleTank 4 SE
T-RackS 5 SE
MODO DRUM SE 1.5
Syntronik 2 SE

On 7/12/2022 at 9:11 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The current price for MODO BASS 2 is 299.99 (full) and will go up August 1).  Crossgrade is 199.99 and upgrade is 149.99.  Those will also increase.

Thanks for the correction Peter

On 7/13/2022 at 3:11 AM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The current price for MODO BASS 2 is 299.99 (full) and will go up August 1).  Crossgrade is 199.99 and upgrade is 149.99.  Those will also increase.

One question
Do you know why the price of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is 99.99€ and the upgrade has exactly the same price?
On May I bought the CE version by 35€, and now... my price to upgrade is the same to the normal price
It has no sense from my point of view and I am dissapointed with IKM about this 

10 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

One question
Do you know why the price of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is 99.99€ and the upgrade has exactly the same price?
On May I bought the CE version by 35€, and now... my price to upgrade is the same to the normal price
It has no sense from my point of view and I am dissapointed with IKM about this 

There is a promotion going on where Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is at its lowest price and the pricing is the same for all.   Your upgrade would normally have been 299.99 so 35+99.99 is still far below that.  https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=MiroslavLowPrice2022

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

There is a promotion going on where Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is at its lowest price and the pricing is the same for all.   Your upgrade would normally have been 299.99 so 35+99.99 is still far below that.  https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=MiroslavLowPrice2022

I appreciate IKM, but you have to take an effor and put you in the customer situation. I understand that is a good price, but trust me that I am not alone with this thinking and I have talked about it with a lot of people very ungry. I am writting in this forum becuse I know that you read and reply our comments (thanks a lot by that), and I have talked about this in other forums.

Take into account that now, we will have to spend the same 99.99€ as a new user for the product. In other words, IKM has not into account the current users, and we are giving to IKM 35€ free. Honnestly, I don't find it serius.

There are IKM customers that have told me that they will think two times before buy products in IKM again, because don't find advantages if you buy a product in a minor version. Is better wait, wait and wait,... and waiting... if other company offers other competitive products, is possible to buy them instead of the IKM product.

Thanks a lot @Peter - IK Multimedia

4 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I'm sorry, we hope you feel a deal is worthwhile for you, not feeling it is diluted because someone else can get the same or similar deal.  Note that for our loyal customers you do have the advantage of the JamPoints accrued from said previous purchases.

Hi Peter

I used my JamPoints when I bought Miroslav  😢

Edited by Niky Serrano

On 7/12/2022 at 6:11 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

If I get the MODO Bass 2 “upgrade”, can I just uninstall the original and delete its remnants, or does the upgrade need the original to fully install?  Thx:)