Between the accordion , harmonica , and the bagpipe . It appears the Accordion may hold the Key when it comes to producing proper nutrition .

kennywtelejazz

4 hours ago, paulo said:

I'm way ahead of you there....all the valuables I have are hidden in one of those real-looking fake books that has no actual pages inside.

On reflection, the title "Bapu - A collection of his funniest moments"  is probably a bit of a giveaway though ...

It might just be a large enough 'fake' tome to secrete a couple of waffer-thin receipts inside.

Guitar Players ! if your gonna make a deal to be the best there ever was using your Soul as collateral. Be very careful with whom you choose to negotiate terms with 😉

farside_heavenhell.jpg

You might have been better off just practicing your guitar a lot more to get better and settling for a little anonymity in your life .  

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

I hope  accordian players here know it's all in fun. We jest about drummers and bass players too.

I actually like some accordian music. I haven't been for therapy about that yet.

There are different types of accordians ( if you didn't already know). Being a keys player, I have fancied giving one a try. 

accordian.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Smith said:

I hope  accordian players here know it's all in fun.

Ditto. I joked about about Weird Al but the man is an incredible musician. So was Frank Yankovic. Funny they have the same last name, play the same main instrument, but aren't related. Jimmy Sturr, Big Joe Polka, and many others. I'm actually a big fan of a Polka fan.

One of my favorite songs to do back in my band days was a Polka Medley we arranged. I used the accordion and tuba banks on my Korg X5 heavily and did backing tracks. It was very convincing. That old ancient Korg has some great sounds in it. Being in a Wedding band and playing at all the legion type places and banquet halls in the PA/NJ area it was a requirement to know polka's or you didn't get hired for a lot of gigs.

Going from memory here and I know I'm forgetting some, we put together Beer Barrel Polka, The Pennsylvania Polka, and parts of My Melody Of Love by the Polish Prince himself (Bobby Vinton). I have a recording of it somewhere but the vocal tracks were just markers we did while recording the backing track and they are messed up. We took the hooks from them and strung them together and I think it was about 4.5 ~ 5 minutes long IIRC. My Melody Of Love is such a great song on it's own. Utoob vid of it here.

• Like 1