APD Deal - Ulleann Pipes

cclarry

I have a couple of Xtant Audio sample libraries, including their glockenspiel, which is only $5 USD regular price, I believe (I've been in love with that instrument since I was a kid and played it in the school band; I own a real one and probably have a dozen glockenspiel sample libraries). I consider the developer's libraries some hidden gems, really high quality libraries, well scripted and high quality samples, that are very affordable. He has a long history of doing scripting and libraries for some of the most well known KONTAKT sample library developers today. so if you use KONTAKT libraries, you may already be using a library he worked on (his Xtant Audio site is where he lists who he's done work for; I don't know him, I'm just a paying customer giving my honest feedback, not an influencer that makes a sales commission on the sales for products they positively "review"). 

I'm not sure if I'm going to pick up this library, but for anyone thinking about it, if you like what you hear, I don't think you can go wrong with this developer based on my experience with his libraries. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2