Korg Nautilus FREE!

cclarry

The  KORG NAUTILUS Editor Plugin/Standalone Sofware provides the ability to edit Set List, Combinations,
Programs, Wave Sequences, Drum Kits, Arpeggiator, and Global Settings on Mac or PC (Nautilus OS 1.20 required)

Windows

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/873/4797/

Mac

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/873/4798/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

True, but I’ve been craving for a new workstation almost as long as for a new laptop. 

Same here , it was os fun and direct to produce oin a Fantom back then , looking for sound , play , record , next ....i still do it like that itb but Roland Korg sounds were so much more musical than 80 % of softwares nowdays , because preset were made by musicians !!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zo said:

Same here , it was os fun and direct to produce oin a Fantom back then , looking for sound , play , record , next ....i still do it like that itb but Roland Korg sounds were so much more musical than 80 % of softwares nowdays , because preset were made by musicians !!

Yeah, and Skippy “PlugInGuru” Lehmkuhl was one of them (for Korg). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

True, but I’ve been craving for a new workstation almost as long as for a new laptop. 

My last workstation was  a 76-key Korg X2 back in the mid-90's (The X-series was the nineties update to the legendary M1). Then I got a PC, an M-Audio sound card, and Cakewalk. Sold the workstation and bought a JV1080 rack. 👍

https://www.vintagesynth.com/korg/x3.php

Loved that cool floppy disk drive!

At least now I have the full Korg Collection 3 to satisfy my Korg nostalgia. :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zo said:

Cannot agree more, still have Roland Fantom 8 ( FA 08 previous generation) and Roland Integra 7. Extremely playable stuff.

Edited by ZokZTM

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

Still have my JV-1080 too :)
Never unboxed the damn thing tho. 

Don t unbox it just send it here ;) 

6 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

Cannot agree more, still have Roland Fantom 8 ( FA 08 previous generation) and Roland Integra 7. Extremely playable stuff.

The fantom in rack format was a pretty damn.Thing also ... i was close to get the integra but as an ex owner of the vs700i had pretty a lot of those stuff and sole arx expansion (drums was my fav)

Roland clud imho can be THE thing but as usual with big firms. It s slow and getting spread in all direction when it comes to dev ...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fleer said:

Every now and then I try to convince myself that maybe what I really need is a Roland Fantom 7 but it hasn't worked so far. Just as well really as it would seem to be easier said than done.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, paulo said:

Every now and then I try to convince myself that maybe what I really need is a Roland Fantom 7 but it hasn't worked so far. Just as well really as it would seem to be easier said than done.

Been thinking about that one too, in it’s 61-key guise, but decided to wait for that new Korg god, as I already have the Zen Core stuff in an RD-88. 

• Great Idea 1

15 hours ago, Fleer said:

Still have my JV-1080 too :)
Never unboxed the damn thing tho. 

Looked up a listing for a used JV-1080, 3rd hand, with original printed user manual. $400 at Reverb! There is also another unit fully expanded - 4 SR-JV80 modules, listed at $700.

https://reverb.com/p/roland-jv-1080

Wonder what a 1080 in a sealed box would sell for? Down payment on a Korg Nautilus, maybe? :)

• Great Idea 1