8DIO New Super Deal - Lacrimosa and Majestica 2.0 for $148

cclarry

I really shouldn't have opened this thread but since I was always interested in Majectica I bought it.  There went my money for the 3 Modo kits.   Oddly enough I probably would rarely use each one anyway.

Odd that they compressed the download to a 22gb file.  That's asking for trouble. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I really shouldn't have opened this thread but since I was always interested in Majectica I bought it.  There went my money for the 3 Modo kits.   Oddly enough I probably would rarely use each one anyway.

Odd that they compressed the download to a 22gb file.  That's asking for trouble. 

I have Majestica 2.0 and it's most certainly worth this price...and it get's you the V8P 8W Orchestra for $248,
rather than $998

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Paul Young said:

I'm in the similar boat... still thinking about it. Told myself ... no more sounds in a while, use what you have!

• Like 1

Decided to pass on the Majestica 2.0. Due to my past 8DIO experiences and not really needing any additional ''Epic'' stuff... Spitfire Iceni has to do for now. I'm not really into Epic and if ... then I'll wait for Audio Imperia's Jeager to come back on sale .

• Like 1