ARE WE LOVERS

Supa Reels

Hi Steve! The male/female universality thing actually came across strongly, so that's a win. And anyone who has been around the block a time or two will know the torture of relationship drama! Your video works.

And I can 100% relate to media sourcing issues! Most of us are at the mercy of telling our stories with royalty-free stock clips . . . which is like making a collage using only the fake pictures they sell with the frames . . .41d1zBixnxL._AC_.jpg

Good luck to us all, making this have depth!!!

You do good stuff, keep it up!

Cheers, 

-Tom

Edited by PhonoBrainer
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Hi Steve! The male/female universality thing actually came across strongly, so that's a win. And anyone who has been around the block a time or two will know the torture of relationship drama! Your video works.

And I can 100% relate to media sourcing issues! Most of us are at the mercy of telling our stories with royalty-free stock clips . . . which is like making a collage using only the fake pictures they sell with the frames . . .41d1zBixnxL._AC_.jpg

Good luck to us all, making this have depth!!!

You do good stuff, keep it up!

Cheers, 

-Tom

Great understanding mate  ... thanks 😉

8 hours ago, noynekker said:

Steve . . . don't have a lot to add to the other great comments here . . . just really love the song, brought a tear for me . . . didn't really watch the video too closely, I think the song says it all, thank you.

Knocked out with your comments .. thankyou

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

I liked the big piano opening - quite Lana del Rey.
The voice is really strong and clear, mix all blends together well.

I wonder if there should be more of a change at 1'45? A full stop and some new sound? Key change for 8 bars? Different style of singing? Spoken word interlude?

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, Ramesh Kavassery said:

Deep Piano and Guitar there Steve do convey the depth of emotions of the song title... vocals gel in very well and the flute well supplements the mood of the song... 

Very nice and well done overall 👍

Many thanks for taking the time to comment and listening.  JFTR I used the flute pad as I get a bit tired of guitar solos ... anyway I ain't that good at playing the guitar ! ( Maybe I'll get James to do GS ...LOL)

ALB

Steve

23 hours ago, ant_in_wales said:

I liked the big piano opening - quite Lana del Rey.
The voice is really strong and clear, mix all blends together well.

I wonder if there should be more of a change at 1'45? A full stop and some new sound? Key change for 8 bars? Different style of singing? Spoken word interlude?

Well .. That might be a good idea 🤔. As I have just sent the stems to my old mate and fellow song-smith (Gary Brun ), My hope is he may feel there's something he might like to do with this .. who knows.

Thankyou for the comment ( checking out your stuff .. I like 10 weeks  ... I'm an old timer now at 70,  but remember my college days  ... maybe all too well LOL9_9

Steve

• Like 2