Well hat nettles spat.

Bapu

12 hours ago, Bapu said:

image.png.a03fbfc73adb74d3d540bfc15ee9c60a.png

Man that is one strange  looking  Leprechaun Scarecrow ....

Once you get to the end of the rainbow  you come face to face with that and he does an Odd Job and slings his hat as a deadly weapon at you because  you went the distance and want to claim the pot of gold   .  After ducking his hat you get up from rolling around in the nettles and you have a swollen stinging rash all over your body from all the sticky plants . To add insult to injury he gives you a swift kick up the A$S using his one good leg while wearing a freshly shined spatted boot because you messed up his garden .

Ouch ! Now I really need the Christmas spirit to get over that image .  :D

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

7 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Man that is one strange  looking  Leprechaun Scarecrow ....

Once you get to the end of the rainbow  you come face to face with that and he does an Odd Job and slings his hat as a deadly weapon at you because  you went the distance and want to claim the pot of gold   .  After ducking his hat you get up from rolling around in the nettles and you have a swollen stinging rash all over your body from all the sticky plants . To add insult to injury he gives you a swift kick up the A$S using his one good leg while wearing a freshly shined spatted boot because you messed up his garden .

Ouch ! Now I really need the Christmas spirit to get over that image .  :D

Kenny

All I can think of when I see Bapu's image is Jennifer Aniston in Leprechaun 1. Oh Jennifer. 😍