[Not A Deal] Thanks Larry and Zo

Grem

Wanted to post this here so that others may benefit.

Re: Coffee

When Larry got all the extra coffee on BF, he and Zo talked about a different types of coffee beverages. They talked about a Viennoise coffee beverage, which I never tried. So I tried looking it up and got different results. So I asked about it and Larry posted a link to a good recipe.

I wanted to thank @cclarry and @Zo for turning me on to some good stuff!!! Been enjoying a cup of the almost everyday since!!!

• Like 6
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Now that Lars and Grem are *****'n this stuff I may need to try it. I assumed it was some foo foo Euro-goober stuff but now that the real men are on it... Though for a real American, it's hard to beat some Maxwell house thats been sitting on the coffee maker all day. Yum! Just slice off a cup and enjoy. And if you are doing a brake job? Who needs parts cleaner?

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Grem said:

I wanted to thank @cclarry for turning me on to some good stuff!!! Been enjoying a cup of the almost everyday since!!!

As if plugins weren't enough? That man is an enabler alright.

I say that with love. :)

Edited by pseudopop
My bad grammar
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

Now that Lars and Grem are *****'n this stuff I may need to try it. I assumed it was some foo foo Euro-goober stuff but now that the real men are on it... Though for a real American, it's hard to beat some Maxwell house thats been sitting on the coffee maker all day. Yum! Just slice off a cup and enjoy. And if you are doing a brake job? Who needs parts cleaner?

I just bought 6 Containers of Maxwell House Bold for $2.99 each (thanx to the Coffee Clutch)...I'm good on coffee until next year sometime!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

I assumed it was some foo foo Euro-goober stuff

Yeah I did too. However, I did try it, and if you know how to "steam" the whipping cream, it makes for a very tasty beverage.

Here is a less rich version that I want to try.

26 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

for a real Cajun, it's hard to beat some Dark Roast Community  thats been sitting on the coffee burner all day. Yum! Just slice off a cup and enjoy.

(fixed)

Yep. Not long ago we would make a pot of coffee on the boat and let it sit on the burner to "ripen" as we would say!! I can still taste it, even after all those years!! Today we got Keurigs on the boats and I have my own coffee that I bring. Some extra caffeinated stuff from Black Rifle Coffee . The wife and I were on vacation and I brought some of that with me and made a pot. The wife was not happy. She was jittery all day! Caffeine overload!!!

• Haha 2