Newfangled Audio Elevate

cclarry

36 minutes ago, Michael Docy said:

I'm thinking of getting the bundle upgrade.
Anybody have any yeas or nays for it?
Do you like it and use it,  or is it a waste?

I have it and the more I dig into it, the more I love it. For me, the strange thing is I just really dislike the default setting. Once I back off the transients and adjust some of the times, it's REALLY good 🙂

It's a multiband limiter, but not really like other multiband limiters I've used. It can be super transparent.

I've got Pro-L2, Xenon, Limiter6 and others and it's more comprehensive than all of them. Handles being pushed well. They all can have a place at times though depending on the source audio.

I also mainly just used Elevate bundle until recently, but lately I've been using Saturate (Clipper) from it as well, and Punctuate (Multiband transient shaper). Both in Elevate, but also can be used as plugins by themselves and they're actually pretty damn good!

It's also handy having it all in one, so having the EQ in there is useful as well. I haven't used the EQ heaps separately, but I'm sure if I spent more time with it, I can see it being excellent too.

I'd happily buy it again if I needed it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Its an AI mastering tool...how does this compare to Ozone 9 Advanced?

If you want something more "automatic" , Ozone is probably the way to go. Ozone has more modules and it's mastering assistant is more user friendly . like all AI products you still have to use ears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2