HorNET Perpetual Mega Sale

cclarry

Hornet makes a bunch of level control plug-ins.  It is hard to differentiate them all.  Most of the "Meter" plugs also do level control.  AutoGain pro will write automation to manage the level throughout a track.  AutoGain Pro Mk2 is that with more EQ controls and mid/side.  The Meter plugs will go through a track and gain stage to a max level setting.

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Anybody use their AutoGain Pro?  

If it works well, It looks like something I could really use for my videos.  I've always been a bit wary of whether this kind of plugin really works.

They say it's their most popular product.

Do note that they have both AutoGain Pro and AutoGain Pro MK II listed. My understanding is that MK II can do everything that the earlier version can, so I'm not sure why they have both available.

39 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Do note that they have both AutoGain Pro and AutoGain Pro MK II listed. My understanding is that MK II can do everything that the earlier version can, so I'm not sure why they have both available.

Even the original AutoGain is still available. They all have a different degree of functionnality, but also a different degree of complexity.