IK Gear Credits are no longer discounted

cclarry

I don't like it, but do you think they are coming from the "gift card" type approach.  Where for the holidays you could buy someone Gear Credits to use.  If this is the direction they are going, I get it.  When you buy a gift card you pay the face value.

Like I said I don't like it, dumb idea, just playing devil's advocate.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

IK has "killed the deal" by raising the prices of Gear Credits to their face value

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=INIT&FV=all-credits-family-related-products&CV=Other Filter&PSEL=allcredits

yep i noticed that , i bougth some for the group buy but still used some jam points to lower it ..... we need a group buy for credits lol 

4 minutes ago, antler said:

Whatever they're doing, seems like they want to maximise their profits/get a massive cash injection - I'm guessing the group buy brought in quite a bit, and now they've removed the GC discounts. Preparing for an acquisition?

If they sold 31,000 at the lowest tear of $50 that's $1.55 Million Dollars

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Maybe the reached the age of extension like the trex logo lol slowly ik'is coming back to "real" fake money unless they re going crypto lol ...

Pretty sure you mean extinction, Zo, although IK surely knows about extensions. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Pretty sure you mean extinction, Zo, although IK surely knows about extensions. 

Fleer , exact , but ipad is autonome !! I need to negociate to write what i want ..... lol like mainstream media censorship built in lol ...

• Like 2