Happy upcomming Fathers Day for some of you guys that didn't have coventional stay at home dads

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

I only wish I was a rolling stone. 

🤣

Bapu! the DNA results are in ..........

LMUvKAv.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

I'd be rich and could hang with Keef.

That would be a fun hang indeed . When that happens please be sure to let us all know . We would love to hear Keef's take on what music was like  back then when the Egyptians built The Pyramids .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:We would love to hear Keef's take on what music was like  back then when the Egyptians built The Pyramids .

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

We would love to hear Keef's take on what music was like  back then when the Egyptians built The Pyramids .

I read an article that dna testing showed the oldest found pharaoh mummies were of European descent. So it's quite possible Keef had some input in the pyramids construction. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

So it's quite possible Keef had some input in the pyramids construction. 

The most brilliant architectural design of all time.   When a building crumbles and collapses, it turns into the shape of a pyramid.

If the building starts out in the shape of a pyramid...it'll last for ever...it's already collapsed!

Except they were built way before the Egyptians (who put hieroglyphs on everything and there are none in the pyramids - plus there are a LOT buried in the Sahara and so many more across the globe...).

Naturally that just means that Keef pre-dates the Egyptians, ya?

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Except they were built way before the Egyptians (who put hieroglyphs on everything and there are none in the pyramids - plus there are a LOT buried in the Sahara and so many more across the globe...).

Naturally that just means that Keef pre-dates the Egyptians, ya?

The capitol of Atlantis isn't far from there at The Richat Structure where his main mansion used to be before the tsunami. I'm guessing he had the pyramids built as a second home when he lived there long before the catastrophe hit.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

The capitol of Atlantis isn't far from there at The Richat Structure where his main mansion used to be before the tsunami. I'm guessing he had the pyramids built as a second home when he lived there long before the catastrophe hit.

Tis true!

I started this thread to acknowledge the impact of not knowing who your Daddy is and how it affects the child as he grows up and matures ... 

Since Fathers Day is June 20 th  I get the feeling a few guys here think their biological father is Keith Richards .

OK The DNA results have just come back from the secret lab located in Area 51 and NO Keith Richards is not your Father .

Peace out to all you little b@stard baby angels for now:P  don't give up on the search for papa  👼🏻

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

Luke !

maxresdefault.jpg

Come to Papa  Darth Vader ! I am your Father!

2D10148272-131216-keith-richards-tease.j

Turd Fuzz! I am your Mother !

1265920940_MamaTurdFuzz.png.a409cba8bd677504dc87b7bdda148b96.png

Kenny! are you really my Father ?

depositphotos_70252579-stock-photo-funny

Yikes! things here appear to be  a parody and  a dysfunctional assault on the traditional time honored  family values .  

In any event Happy Fathers Day all .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz