My music cartoon contribution

Bapu

29 minutes ago, craigb said:

You can guess where a #2 pencil is supposed to go, ya?

See you automatically assumed it should be #2 pencil.  

I don't want this Cassette Surgeon messing around until I know they have the right pencil - aka surgical tool -

Heck if they use a Flat Sketching Pencil,  I'm as good as dead and shall never play again 😜

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

I don't know if I want that cassette operating on me.  He/She/it didn't specify what type of Pencil  🤓

Choosing the type of pencil would be like answering an existential question: 2B or not 2B; that is the question...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, antler said:

Choosing the type of pencil would be like answering an existential question: 2B or not 2B; that is the question...

PrismaColor  :D   Of course in a neutral skin-tone shade.   If the surgery is botched they can color me back up 😆

On 6/3/2021 at 8:15 AM, pwalpwal said:

not a cartoon but a modern "meme"

187636791_10223691225323633_4995324420167893427_n.thumb.jpg.98f9ba68dd7c55e1334a911063feb3c9.jpg

I literally had that experience back in high school. One of our guitarists wrote a song and he wrote out the bass part for me. I tried and tried to to play it and finally said "Steve this is impossible to play. I need to change a few notes". It was something like the upper left picture. He told me I was crazy. I asked him to play it for me. He couldn't even slowly one note a time. And then sheepishly he said "OK change what you need to".  

• Haha 1