FREE Cluster Sound Libraries (Kontakt Full and Ableton)

Abstract

6 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Went to cart with the lot .. filled in detail as required .. Pressed BUY & DOWNLOAD .. goes no further

Seems you have to pay for a membership to go any further, then they are free

No payment required. I got them.  Some of these are odd because you have to right click
and select "Save Link As" to get them to download, as when you just click the link, they do nothing.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

No payment required. I got them.  Some of these are odd because you have to right click
and select "Save Link As" to get them to download, as when you just click the link, they do nothing.

So here is what I do. I add to cart then it goes to cart, fill in email address and agree to t&c's, then click on Buy & Download ... but in my case it stays at that page, goes no further. I am using firefox .. will try chrome instead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aidan o driscoll said:

So here is what I do. I add to cart then it goes to cart, fill in email address and agree to t&c's, then click on Buy & Download ... but in my case it stays at that page, goes no further. I am using firefox .. will try chrome instead

I'm using chrome...so might be the browser.  I can't recall if it was these or others that I had

to right click to download...but I got them....