Audiothing Bells

cclarry

2 minutes ago, locrian said:

I bought Bells to get Trash/Carbon free, came here to post about it, but was beaten to it by our King. 😀

I think other boards/forums might have more deals posted precisely because of what happened to you. Like, I was on pluginfox.co today, and they have a Tokyo Dawn Labs sale on (I wonder if they are affiliated with them somehow, they've been hosting exclusive sales for them). I thought about posting it here. For a second. Then I was like... why bother, copy it, format it, just to have to ask for the topic to be deleted?  🤡

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

I think other boards/forums might have more deals posted precisely because of what happened to you. Like, I was on pluginfox.co today, and they have a Tokyo Dawn Labs sale on (I wonder if they are affiliated with them somehow, they've been hosting exclusive sales for them). I thought about posting it here. For a second. Then I was like... why bother, copy it, format it, just to have to ask for the topic to be deleted?  🤡

Plugin Boutique has that sale going on also

https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=6969

• Thanks 1

AudioThing has stopped showing Bells, and a lot of their other instruments, on their site.  But they still let other stores sell them.  In addition to PluginBoutique you can get them at KontaktHub and I think I’ve seen them in other. places too. Prices vary. 

I like Bells, by the way.  

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1