IK Fill Your Tank Promotion

cclarry

My experience has been that references to "paid product" for IK upgrades meant that it's not one of the (always) free versions. If you get a full version (normally not free) as part of a promo (which could make it free) you're still eligible for upgrades

In particular, I did get a full version of SampleTank as a promotional item when I purchased an iRigs pad, and it is eligible for upgrades

3 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

My experience has been that references to "paid product" for IK upgrades meant that it's not one of the (always) free versions. If you get a full version (normally not free) as part of a promo (which could make it free) you're still eligible for upgrades

In particular, I did get a full version of SampleTank as a promotional item when I purchased an iRigs pad, and it is eligible for upgrades

Yes that "used" to be the case, but NO MORE.  You must PURCHASE the product now. If you get it "free" in a promotion
then it doesn't qualify.  I know!  I would have already purchased Total Studio Max if you were able to.  The option wasn't
available in my account.  Only the "Crossgrade" for $80 more.  They changed their policy from "any Max Title" to "Any PAID Max Title",
thus rendering the "Max Your I/O" Promotional offering "ineligible"

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Not a fan of any controller that uses micro usb ports.  

The iRig Keys IO uses a mini DIN connector that allows you to use either USB A or Lightning connectors which  provides more flexibility and compatibility. I have used it with both my iPad and my Windows PC which have worked great.