Kilohearts $30 Voucher

cclarry

28 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They are personal unique codes, so check your email!

https://kilohearts.com/

Just received this email from Kilohearts...

We messed up. 

We set up a $30 voucher for people who completed our survey. It was supposed to only be used once per person but due to a little glitch, it turned out it could be used more than once!

A handful of people worked out our mistake and obtained multiple licenses with their codes... which have now been revoked. 

So we've had to deactivate the original code and have instead decided to send everyone on our mailing list a $30 voucher, whether you complete the survey or not. 

It includes a unique single use $30 voucher code.

• Like 1

I love their stuff and have most of it, except Phase Plant, Flanger and Ensemble. I think I’ll get the latter with the code once its sale is gone. 
If I hadn’t got anything yet, there’s a quite unique tape effect an some great EQs, like Carve EQ. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@mibbyI have all their freebies plus Reverser and KHS One. I will definitely use the voucher to pick up a few extras.

I also like the free Snap Heap which is like SoundToys Effect Rack as it lets you combine effects and save them as presets.

These ones are on sale at the moment (but revert to full price with the voucher)...

Distortion - Regular price € 29 now € 14.50

Filter - Regular price € 19 now € 9.50

Reverb - Regular price € 39 now € 19.50

Ensemble Regular price € 29 now € 14.50

Edited by ZincT

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

I love their stuff and have most of it, except Phase Plant, Flanger and Ensemble. I think I’ll get the latter with the code once its sale is gone. 
If I hadn’t got anything yet, there’s a quite unique tape effect an some great EQs, like Carve EQ. 

You don't need to wait Fleer. I got the ensemble for free with the coupon. When you apply the coupon on the shopping cart the items there go to full price automatically.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mibby said:

I am liking the simple interfaces. Sometimes you just want to grab something and see if it'll work without wasting too much time...

I think that's what appeals to me also even though I already have a squillion other effects.

14 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got that sweet Ensemble with the voucher. 

Nice :) I used my voucher on Tape Stop (worked out at £4.95). I already have Tantra and BreakTweaker but when you just want a simple "tape stop/start" effect then I haven't found anything as easy to use as the KH one.

I also went back and got ensemble in their sale Fleer and very nice it is too. I like that you can have up to 16 sources and the UI for how they move is neat.

• Like 1