Audio Assault $5 code for a FREE Plugin

cclarry

• 2 weeks later...

From the website:

All Plug-Ins & Add-Ons Only $5!!

Get 1 Free Plug-In! $5 OFF Orders over $10! Using the code : XMAS

Offer valid until Jan 3rd 11pm CST!

Last day for this one: I just picked up Head Crusher and HQ-2 for $5.  Anyone know how the FREE plugin is supposed to work?  Or am I reading this wrong?  I may even jump on another too. Hard to beat $5!

45 minutes ago, mibby said:

From the website:

Last day for this one: I just picked up Head Crusher and HQ-2 for $5.  Anyone know how the FREE plugin is supposed to work?  Or am I reading this wrong?  I may even jump on another too. Hard to beat $5!

You got it already!!!  Buy 2 for $10, get $5 off, makes two for the price of one...
Or one free!

Edited by cclarry

43 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You got it already!!!  Buy 2 for $10, get $5 off, makes to for the price of one...
Or one free!

I thought that might be the case. But if you read the text from their website through GAS colored glasses, it almost seems like you could get 3 for $5.    🤔

I know I know, I'm just being greedy...

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 7:40 AM, kitekrazy said:

Anyone recommend two of these?

I can recommend  XCTR. The best Saturator I have and very versatile, which makes it unique to the others.  I don't own the Soundtoys decapitator but I wouldn't be surprised to see this compete with it and with more versatility. The only complaint I have with these guys is the time I accidentally bought a plugin on one of these sales only to realize I already owned it (doh!) I emailed them about it with zero response so I don't have too much faith in their customer service but so far their plugins have worked without a hitch and at $5 I can't complain too much as long as it works.