Spitfire Save 50% on BBC Symphony Orchestra

cclarry

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

I got the price down to $247.50 using a 10% off code...it's in my cart and ready to push the button...
Lord knows I really don't need it...but the price will probably never be lower than that...

That’s a crazy deal. 
Best of the best, south of EastWest. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

Dear all my friends, to use code" MASTERING30 " to get the 30% discount and go with the BBC Core or Pro purchase.

Enjoy 😃 

Code doesn't work...that certainly would have pushed me over the edge LOL

• Haha 1

Here's the big differences between the version.

If you mix the various sources in one music then the core should be engouh (to add delay and reverb time and change sound image for different distance effect)
image.thumb.png.76cad7589691077e75178149adac5d34.png

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

Dear all my friends, to use code" MASTERING30 " to get the 30% discount and go with the BBC Core or Pro purchase.

Enjoy 😃 

I tried the code on another product and it raised the price by 200$. Good one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Didn't pay for any paid products from Spitfire before and my account is eligible for the 30% discount on Core or Pro.

49 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

to use code" MASTERING30 " to get the 30% discount and go with the BBC Core or Pro purchase

Must hold strong since I already have the EastWest one...

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Code doesn't work...that certainly would have pushed me over the edge LOL

You could buy that one:

https://cinematiccomposing.com/composer-in-a-week-offer?utm_source=banner&utm_medium=vicontrol&utm_campaign=Composer+in+a+week+for+beginners&utm_content=Composer+in+a+week+for+beginners+full+enchilada&utm_term=topbanner&el=vicontrol

Ask their support for a proof of enrollment, then send it to Spitfire Audio and other developers to get your EDU discount.

• Great Idea 1

I’ve been browsing the forums for a few weeks. Signed up purely just to share this code… HAPPY10YEAR for 40% off. It can only be used on your Spitfire account once. You can add multiple items to your cart and it will apply to everything. I just got BBCSO Core for £119.

All the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, wolflikeme said:

I’ve been browsing the forums for a few weeks. Signed up purely just to share this code… HAPPY10YEAR for 40% off. It can only be used on your Spitfire account once. You can add multiple items to your cart and it will apply to everything. I just got BBCSO Core for £119.

All the best.

That pushed me over the edge....$165!  Wooo hoo!

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 4

1 hour ago, wolflikeme said:

All the best.

Wow, that's so nice! so I go on with the upgrade to Pro with your code.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

30 minutes ago, Technostica said:

They have pulled the code now.

Ufff i was able to resist! 😰

It was the entire spitfire catalog on that cart.. and a house for sale! 

That was close…

• Haha 4