Thank You Captain Obvious

Bapu

On 4/26/2024 at 10:29 AM, Notes_Norton said:

I just have a carport. If my business was more successful, I could afford to build a garage, then I'd be rich!!!

I have a garage that I don't use (I don't drive), and there's nothing in it except a bit of stuff that belongs to my ex that I let her keep here until they find a bigger place (we're on good terms). A few cardboard boxes and the trash bins. I could probably rent that space and make some money. 

In fact, even dumber than that - I've been living in this 2 story, 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms place that I can't afford alone with my cat  for almost 4 years. My cat has her own bedroom (not kidding).

I could probably rent some of that space for storage too. From what I hear, storage spaces  can be quite expensive.

I really don't have that entrepreneur gene...

I did conduct some business in that garage though - among other things, I sold a guitar to a guy from Slash's band, and a Pro Tools Command 8 to a guy from Gogol Bordello.

Maybe I could start my own Guitar Center sort of thing... Start small, only sell high E strings but in all gauges... Or used plectrums.

264055627_10158850849122582_4198580227338144713_n(1).thumb.jpg.4da31196a00eaa601fc73e59019e8b3e.jpg

Edited by Rain
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Rain said:

I've been living in this 2 story, 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms place that I can't afford alone with my cat  for almost 4 years. My cat has her own bedroom

But you get all the bathrooms?

Seems a bit selfish.

Stage left:

Cat yaks up a fur ball and meows.....yeah, tell me about it.......

• Haha 2