I Just Met

jack c.

19 hours ago, Herky Acuff said:

A harmonically complex tune, I enjoy hearing stuff like this. I would enjoy playing some of those chord progressions on a guitar to hear how they would sound.

some of them come from jay graydon some from me.thanks for listen/comments.jack c

• Like 1

You are really pumping out a wide range of interesting songs.  As stated above, this is a harmonically complex tune -- which you pulled off very well.  It is always a treat to listen to your posts,

Jack , Fantastic job on this complex song. What really got my attention (other than the great chord changes) was the melody line you created with your vocals.    Nice ..            Highly impressive production !   mark

18 hours ago, freddy j said:

You are really pumping out a wide range of interesting songs.  As stated above, this is a harmonically complex tune -- which you pulled off very well.  It is always a treat to listen to your posts,

very nice,thank you.jack c

14 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Jack , Fantastic job on this complex song. What really got my attention (other than the great chord changes) was the melody line you created with your vocals.    Nice ..            Highly impressive production !   mark

boy thank you mark.jack c