Reveal Sound Spire & Libraries Spring Sale

Brian Lawler

1 hour ago, Lee D said:

Any reason to pick this up over Dune 3 or Avenger 2?

I did after all, together with Falcon. 
Couldn’t gel with Dune’s GUI, or Avenger’s EDM. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 4:44 PM, Fleer said:

I did after all, together with Falcon. 
Couldn’t gel with Dune’s GUI, or Avenger’s EDM. 

Interesting, I thought Spire is geared towards EDM also?

The preset packs for Spire kind of confuse me that are available thru the Reveal Sound website.  A lot of them seem to have a bunch of stuff bundled like construction loops, etc which are not usable in Spire?  Is that pretty typical?

25 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Interesting, I thought Spire is geared towards EDM also?

The preset packs for Spire kind of confuse me that are available thru the Reveal Sound website.  A lot of them seem to have a bunch of stuff bundled like construction loops, etc which are not usable in Spire?  Is that pretty typical?

Didn’t get those. Spire convinced me with a sound I couldn’t get elsewhere (full on analog yet organic) and felt like a perfect addition to Falcon. Actually, FabFilter’s Twin3 comes to mind as another one like it, but Spire even trumps u-he in that style. 

As far as you don't know, Spire is one of the best emulsions of the Acc Virus T2 hence its great sound quality, obviously you can't compare with Avenger or Falcon which are workstations...

Edited by JT music
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 12:33 PM, Lee D said:

Any reason to pick this up over Dune 3 or Avenger 2?

Because it’s not over automated. It has on par sounds with those two but it’s not over complicated to select choice sounds.  I have a good number of the main synth offerings out there.  Spire is my first choice to reach to when adding a sound to a song.

Also, the preset packs are very affordable to expand the libraries!

• Like 3