is there a way to reprogramm (i can pay good money) a modern cackewalk daw so it has the interface of Sonar4?

literally my all life is ruined becaue of the fact that i cannot move one from sonar 4 to any other daw.  i posted a post earlier there are screenshots of the interface.    the way notes in PRV look in any modern daw are unusable for me to work with notes the way i work.  and working with parts in PVR is my chief occupation in life.  meanwhile my mysic sounds like **** because of the sound i can afford with  32bit sonar 4.   i ve tried all the other daws out rthere and other ways , nothing works for me.

i need to hire some softaware coder or whoever does so he makes the sonar 4's inteface inside a 64bit  sonar platinum or bandlab or whatever can wokr with all cores and vst3 plugins.   i need every detail and every bit of design and how it all works there  work exactly the way it works there.

Edited by Nikita Kapernaumov

Reading and looking at your screen shots on the other thread your issue is totally a matter of using the correct theme for Cakewalk

You’re using a theme with a dark background which for some reason is the default. I also totally cannot work with that. So we have custom themes that fix that issue BUT. The new Sonar doesn’t support custom themes yet. The only theme with a white PRV is Mercury. Then track view looks terrible.  

So try Mercury 

the PRV has seen a million improvements since Sonar 4 and once you learn about them you would never go back. 
Id say it’s strongest asset is the smart tool. You really need to learn all its options to see how powerful it is compared to all other DAWS. 

You really have little choice but to move forward. We all had to do this and there’s always a short period of transition. All of us are going though this right now with Sonar. Just look at the thread titles on this page.  

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 3

just tell me sombody how and where can i find a person who can reprogramm sonar platinum or x3 r bandlab so it has the sonar 4 interface and ways of working in pvr ? i m not a sowfraware debeloper so i dont know if it is possible at all,  maybe existing software is somehow locked and can't be edited?

3 hours ago, Nikita Kapernaumov said:

just tell me sombody how and where can i find a person who can reprogramm sonar platinum or x3 r bandlab so it has the sonar 4 interface and ways of working in pvr ? i m not a sowfraware debeloper so i dont know if it is possible at all,  maybe existing software is somehow locked and can't be edited?

You won't find anyone qualified enough to do this.

The only ones who would be are working for Bandlab and they have many other priorities. Sorry. 

Ok for the 5m I’ll do it. I would only need 1/2 down. If you are really interested and have the cash we’ll go crack back and open those dusty old c++ books. I should be able to get a nice draft finished in a couple of years. It would be much easier to just buy the new sonar. You will have years of great fun learning and recording music.