AI Vocals: The Music Revolution Begins

14 hours ago, Grem said:

“the first 10-15 seconds are highly decisive for whether we skip the song or not"

Quote from the referenced article.

Two things contribute to the issue IMO- Caffiene and sound byte chunks of data.

I like 10 minute YouTube videos. 30 minutes is pushing it. Does that translate to music? 

Any prog rock fans out there? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, craigb said:

Yes!

If you listen intently all the way though some of it, you have refined listening skills. The interest holds you, I get that.

If you listen to 1 hour of classical music intently, you would be a nerd. I say that in the most respectful way possible.

32 minutes ago, Tim Smith said:

If you listen intently all the way though some of it, you have refined listening skills. The interest holds you, I get that.

If you listen to 1 hour of classical music intently, you would be a nerd. I say that in the most respectful way possible.

Some Prog can keep my interest but, to be honest, a lot (as well as Classical which I listen to quite often) acts as perfect background music while I'm programming.  They both help me focus.

34 minutes ago, craigb said:

Some Prog can keep my interest but, to be honest, a lot (as well as Classical which I listen to quite often) acts as perfect background music while I'm programming.  They both help me focus.

Back ground is different. Like when some people talk to me. I could get on with that all day.

Sometimes my wife will be talking to me and say "6000 dollars". Then I'll be like what? Up until then I didn't hear a thing she said.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

tmp_M4Znv3_794975d72724ad03_GettyImages-

On 4/8/2024 at 7:34 AM, Tim Smith said:

After my drink here I want to go lick all over my master.

Yes ! just make sure you brush your teeth and rinse your mouth out first.

Flo.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=cf6995c54448b8dbb

😆

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, craigb said:

Kenny, just going with the Flo... 😁

Flo... got Kenny trained good .

31qjq6.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=994b80c4ef8563

Now go brush your teeth Kenny:D

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 3

On 4/6/2024 at 3:53 PM, audioschmaudio said:

Today I discovered Suno AI. You give it some lyrics or just a general idea for lyrics, tell it what genre you want it to be and it creates a whole song for you. And the results are really good. It's like Midjourney for music. I feel like it's not even worth bothering to learn how to make music when I could get good results with zero effort by just telling a computer what to create.

For just vocals I've been using AI for a while beause my voice sucks. Solaria for Synthesizer V is amazing.

Pretty cool.