AI Vocals: The Music Revolution Begins

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

If  you happen to win an all expense paid trip on a luxury cruse please keep an eye out for the fine print .

His new GIG is as a musical director / main musical performer .

He's pretty safe then. I find it hard to imagine any circumstance that would make going on a cruise seem like something I would want to do.

5 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

On AI- so we have fake guitars, fake bass, fake drums and fake singers. Just need to create a fake buyer?

We already had fake management and fake groupies, ya? 😂

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

Lot's of food? 

If they nuke England you'll be safe. Although I heard they recycle toilet water to drink.

In senior science in high school, we went on a field trip to the local (Fayetteville) water treatment facility.
Let's just say I have to be pretty darn thirsty to drink tap water.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

In senior science in high school, we went on a field trip to the local (Fayetteville) water treatment facility.
Let's just say I have to be pretty darn thirsty to drink tap water.

tmp_M4Znv3_794975d72724ad03_GettyImages-

Yeah... Whatever.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Up until now I thought my trunk has seen and herd everything .

There is no denying it A.I. has certainly improved the tone of his bark !

This Pooch even has his own personal watering hole to show for it!

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=894543e

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, craigb said:

We already had fake management and fake groupies, ya? 😂

I don't know about any body else here but my fake groupies shop for their “women's lingerie” one glove at at time  😆

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

16 hours ago, pwal³ said:

Saw them supporting hawkwind back in the day

LOL. The saying do bears crap in the woods could be replaced with.... is hawkwind on tour?

Edited by paulo

On 4/3/2024 at 5:25 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

If  you happen to win an all expense paid trip on a luxury cruse please keep an eye out for the fine print .

His new GIG is as a musical director / main musical performer .

On 4/4/2024 at 2:52 AM, paulo said:

He's pretty safe then. I find it hard to imagine any circumstance that would make going on a cruise seem like something I would want to do.

Good for you! . You will eventually dodge more Icebergs that way !

All you have to do now is Hope Punchmagnet  doesn't  get an extended GIG singing and performing at your favorite Pub .

Kenny

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

All you have to do now is Hope Punchmagnet  doesn't  get an extended GIG singing and performing at your favorite Pub .

No problem there. It closed for good a couple of years ago. 

18 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

find it hard to imagine any circumstance that would make going on a cruise seem like something I would want to do.

Like being in prison with a chance of drowning.
                                                                  Samuel Johnson.

Today I discovered Suno AI. You give it some lyrics or just a general idea for lyrics, tell it what genre you want it to be and it creates a whole song for you. And the results are really good. It's like Midjourney for music. I feel like it's not even worth bothering to learn how to make music when I could get good results with zero effort by just telling a computer what to create.

For just vocals I've been using AI for a while beause my voice sucks. Solaria for Synthesizer V is amazing.

Edited by audioschmaudio

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 3:42 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

13 hours ago, paulo said:

No problem there. It closed for good a couple of years ago. 

Now I'm concerned for you well being 😉

No boats ..... no more drinks in your favorite Pubs anymore ....  shheesh where's the fun in that ?

The bigger question here is where  does that leave Ole Punchmagnet ?

I guess after exhausting every possible nook and cranny he could have infiltrated. I would imagine Punchmagnet would find himself in a very desperate situation .

Since we all know his main purpose  in life has been  to  force his special brand of music and fun on unsuspecting folks,  while deceiving them by using other singers voices as his own ! He may have to resort to desperate measures .

The thing at the top of my list that would scare me the most is after removing every possible opportunity and outlet for Punchmagnet to bushwhack me with a Punchmagnet Roll I would be very afraid if  found myself looking up from the hymnbook at church and seeing him in the choir.....

Lets hope for all our sake's he doesn't find salvation .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1